Jack & Cat discuss some questions you should ask yourself if you are considering becoming a foster parent.
Questions to ask yourself when considering becoming a foster parent:
- What is your motivation to become a foster parent?
- Do you have the patience for the behaviors?
- Do you have the time for the children and working with the partners?
- Do you mind losing privacy in your home and life?
- Is your partner on board?
- Do you have the finances to care for a child?
- Do you have the support to be a foster parent?